How do I register for camp?

You can register for camp online or print and mail in a registration form. Brochures/registration forms for camps can be found by clicking the "Documents" tab and then clicking on the name of the camp document file. Please note that there is a service charge for online registration.

Is there specific goalkeeper training at camp?

Yes. Goalkeepers will receive specialized training along with field play.

Can parents stay and watch?

Yes, parents are welcome to stay and watch sessions.

Who do I contact in case of an emergency?

If there is an emergency or should you need to make contact with us during the camp day, please contact Director of Camp Operations, Kelly Bergmann at 636-675-6744.

What if my child has a medical need at camp?

We have Certified Athletic Training staff on site at all sessions to address minor injuries and needs. Stonewall Jackson Hospital is utilized for emergencies or serious needs.

What do I need to have at check-in on the first day?

Please make sure to have all necessary paperwork completed including Registration forms and the required Medical/Release form, and payment for any remaining balance. Please note that campers will not be allowed to participate in any activities until the required Medical/Release form is completed and signed. Forms can be accessed in the "Documents" tab of the website.

What do I need to bring to camp?

For NON RESIDENTIAL CAMPS (Youth Camp, Day Camps): Water bottle, soccer ball, shin guards, soccer shoes, athletic shoes for other activities, weather appropriate athletic attire, sack lunch (full day campers). We also recommend bringing an extra set of clothes as campers will be very active and will potentially get wet and/or dirty due to obstacle course/team building activities and hot weather water activities.

For RESIDENTIAL CAMPS (Elite Camps, Prospect Camps): A detailed packing list will be sent to campers prior to camp.